Do you want a successful application of Indian visa online? Well, in this respect you got to follow some basic instructions. These instructions are nothing but a perfect guidance especially for the beginners who do not know how to complete the visa-application successfully online. These instructions need to be strictly followed so that legal-hassles associated with travel to India can be avoided.
Special instructions for applicants:
- Three special categories of Indian visa online are e-medical, e-business and e-tourist visa. If you are a foreigner, then you can get the privilege of clubbing all these categories together.
- Applicants from eligible territories or countries are allowed applying online at least four-day in-advance from arrival-date.
- Front-size of passport-sized photo having white-background need to be submitted at photo-page. Personal-details should be added in addition to expiry-date, nationality, birth date, name and, others. Both photo and documents should be clearly uploaded for proper verification.
- Fees for E-visa can be decided by territory or country. 2.5-percent of bank-transaction costs are being charged in addition. Four-days before expected travel-date fees should be submitted otherwise application will not be processed.
- During travel, ETA copy needs to be carried along. ETA-status should be shown granted within the site before journey commencement. Visa-status can be checked online for knowing the actual status.
Immigration-office should receive applicant’s biometric-details during arrival. The officers will check the details and then only they will be allowed to enter the country.
Submitted fees for e-visa is simply non-refundable and thus if you cancel your trip then you will not get back your money for visa. In fact, this point always remains mentioned within the application-form only.
For visiting restrict-spaces, e-visa cannot be used and, this is one of the most important pieces of information. Moreover, this visa is absolutely non-extendable and non-convertible. If any emergency situations arise then only the visa can be extended and that too if the authority permits.
- For network delays or technical reasons, updating of fee-payment status can be shown even after four-hours. If your payment-deduction has already been made but you have not received any status-update regarding the same, then you should report the matter immediately to the concerned authority. Else you can also click on verify-payment link for extracting details about fee-payment.
- You should keep the e-visa assistance center’s number handy with you so that in case of any issues you can directly contact the department without any delay. The customer-care number is toll-free, and executives are available over the call for almost 24-hours. You can also shoot a mail across the official email-ID mentioned within site.
Only 24 designated-airports have been chosen for entry by e-visa candidates. The listed airports are Varanasi, Trivandrum, Tiruchirapalli, Pune, Nagpur, Mumbai, Mangalore, Lucknow, Kolkata, Jaipur, Hyderabad, Guwahati, Goa, Gaya, Delhi, Coimbatore, Cochin, Chandigarh, Chennai, Calicut, Bangalore, Bagdogra, Amritsar, and Ahmadabad. Authorized check-posts of India are being used by the applicants for exit purposes so that verification can be quickly completed.